H+M Company provides full-service Plan-Design-Build construction
services, including architect, engineer, project management,
construction and process installation services. The following information was provided through our
GUIDE Network Survey
research about their professional service capabilities. If this information is
helpful to you, please let them know.
H+M Company, Inc.
50 Security Drive
Jackson, Tennessee 38305
refer to their website
for all contacts
area served : United States
designed facilities in Mexico.
facts and a map showing where they have done projects recently.
focus or typical client profile
Customer base is
Fortune 500. For examples of major projects, follow these links.
- Distribution : retail, store distribution, general
distribution and e-commerce fulfillment
- Manufacturing : Automotive, Printing, Steel,
Plastics, Paper Products
Industrial Process : Cement, Food & Beverage, Steel, Glass
- Power : Gas Fired Turbine Projects
developments of interest to potential clients
- Hyper-Track Project Delivery Method
- "We can build it faster, but it will cost you less."
- Awarded single source contract from a
Fortune 500 company to re-design their entire distribution system
including material handling systems, purchase and install systems and
warehouse management system, and locate, design and construct new DC's in
next three locations.
- Nearing completion of Toyota's new
aluminum engine manufacturing facility.
- Designed and built
first e-commerce facility in Carrollton, GA
- 650,000 sq. ft. from site location to shipping goods in
less than 11 months
major project experience
- Procter & Gamble (Green Bay, WI)
- 1,100,000 sq. ft. in 105 days
- Procter & Gamble (Albany, GA)
- 1,400,000 sq. ft. in 96 days
- K-Mart (Florida, NY)
- 1,400,000 sq. ft. in 126 days
- VF Playwear (Trenton, SC)
- 450,000 sq. ft. in 96 days
Other background about the company
Proposition : what differentiates the services to top executives
responsible for direct investment projects (new operations, expansion,
relocation, acquisition, consolidation or closure?
- Single source for facility location, incentive
negotiations, design, construction, and equipment installation
- 42 years experience in designing and building
manufacturing, process and distribution projects throughout the US.
- Extensive experience designing and constructing US
projects for European clients. Converting their metric and European Code
designed process to US standards.
investment project support services offered
- Project planning, architecture and engineering
- Design-Build, construction, project management
- Construction engineering for process installation
- 3D CAD design including both building AND
- knows of no one else who can do this
- Design-Build Leaseback
information sources - none identified at this time
events at which
the company exhibits or is a sponsor or speaker
media in which
the company advertises or receives coverage
Date information provided
Reply received to
the GUIDE Network Survey December 16, 2004
See also :
Service Profile for additional information
See also : GUIDE Biographic
Profile about the contact (not yet available).
relationship for any other services (GUIDE or SICR) - informal referrals as
We publish this information for convenient reference by
their advisors who may be unfamiliar with this service provider. We make no warranty
about Survey content, but we include and edit such responses selectively
according to our professional judgment.
contact us if we may be of assistance with your interests, or if you
have any suggestions for revisions to this content or the GUIDE Network
Survey in general.
This information is provided by professionals in
response to our
GUIDE Network Survey
research. We provide more detailed information and additional links to
relevant content for participants in
GUIDE Service Profile
work, which involves a closer working relationship to maintain timely knowledge of a
service provider throughout the year. We highlight the benefits of their work as appropriate through other
GUIDE tools and global or regional
Contact directories or the
Invest USA state directories
and "On The Short List" reports for specific interests, rather than just
publishing this basic
with other service providers
at this time - formal or informal collaboration with other service providers