Jim Bruce set up this new business after a long career at
Fantus, Lockwood Greene, and Fluor Global Location Strategies. His
prior consulting experience includes hundreds of projects. Highlights
- Toyota's first US assembly plant, in Georgetown
- United Airlines maintenance base in Indianapolis
- National Wind Tunnel Complex (NASA, Boeing,
Lockheed Martin and others)
- Navistar International truck plant in Escobedo,
Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Volvo Truck Assembly Plant in Dublin, VA
- Bridgestone Tire in Morrison, TN
- DaimlerChrysler's auto electronics plant in
- Libby-Owens-Ford auto glass production in Mexico
He has done work in over half the states in Mexico, plus
Venezuela and the Caribbean, for clients such as Navistar, Procter & Gamble,
Coca-Cola, Vanity Fair, Volkswagen and others.
He has a Master's degree in regional economics from
Harvard, and has taught on an adjunct basis as Princeton, Carnegie-Mellon,
and the US Military Academy.
Planning Consultants, LLC
P.O. Box 920280
Alternate contacts :
Website : not available at this time
There is no relationship at this time beyond general
awareness of prior experience.
For details about services, please contact Jim Bruce directly as indicated, and please let
how you found him !
Relationship leader at GDI Solutions for potential clients